Ed is an associate attorney at MG Law focused on real estate and lending. Prior to joining MG Law, Ed worked as an in-house attorney at a regional mortgage company. Previously, Ed has spent time as an analyst for a local real estate investment firm and as a researcher for a global real estate information company.
Outside of the office, Ed is a voracious reader and enjoys alpine skiing and rugby.
- Commercial Real Estate Transactions
- Residential Real Estate Transactions
- University of Richmond School of Law, J.D., 2014
- University of Vermont, Bachelor of Art, English, 2011
- MeyerGoergen PC, 2019-present
- CapCenter, 2017-2019