Lawrence E. Luck spent five years on active duty as a naval flight officer before making law his career. Larry has concentrated his practice in civil litigation, including commercial, divorce, condemnation and personal injury cases, since he graduated from the University of Virginia school of Law in 1986.
Larry has taught trial practice as an adjunct faculty member at the University of Richmond T.C. Williams School of Law. He brought his knowledge and experience to MeyerGoergen in 1993, adding depth to our trial and appellate litigation practice.
- Civil Litigation
- Family Law
- Accident, Injury and Wrongful Death
- MeyerGoergen PC, 1993-present
- College of William and Mary, A.B., 1976
- University of Virginia, J.D., 1986
Boards and Activities
- Virginia State Bar
- Williamsburg Bar Association