Patricia’s legal practice is primarily focused on helping clients with personal disputes, estate planning and family law matters. She also dedicates part of her law practice to the representation of businesses and collections and receivables management.
Litigation can be costly. Patricia’s problem-solving strategies provide solutions that allow clients to get a fair resolution to their disputes, while keeping their legal fees manageable. Whether the solution is the courtroom or the conference room, Patricia’s legal counsel is based on smart, common-sense solutions that keep costs down and clients in business.
Patricia’s creditors’ rights and collections management practice has allowed clients to recover hundreds of thousands of dollars in accounts receivables. Her clients range from service providers to contractors, printers/publishers and small business owners. Many of these clients initially consult with her when faced with non-payments. They return for Patricia’s legal savvy in preventive law.
Patricia is an avid Penn State football fan and also enjoys traveling, history, genealogy, and politics.
- Estate Planning
- Family Law
- Personal Disputes
- Collections and Receivables Management
- Commercial Litigation
- MeyerGoergen PC, 2007-Present
- Goldman Katzman, P.C., 2006
- The Pennsylvania Institute on Protective Services, 2006
- University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey – Legal Management Division, 2005
- Pennsylvania State University – The Dickinson School of Law, J.D., 2007
- Michigan State University College of Law, 2005
- Pennsylvania State University, B.S. in Marketing, Minor in Economics, 2004
Boards and Activities
- Library of Virginia, Board Member (by gubernatorial appointment) 2013-2014
- Friends of the Virginia State Archives, Board Member 2013-present
- Virginia State Bar
- Richmond Bar Association
- River City Express Network (affiliation of American Business Women’s Association), Board Member 2011-2012
- Penn State Alumni Association, Central Virginia Chapter, Board Member 2009-2011
- Mentor Richmond, 2010
Honors and Awards
- Virginia Super Lawyers Rising Star, 2015