Shane is a Partner and Vice President at MG Law, practicing in the areas of business, real estate and litigation. He clerked for the United States Attorney’s Office in the Eastern District of Virginia and for the District Attorney’s Office in Lancaster, Pennsylvania prior to joining the firm. While in law school, Shane was the Carrico Moot Court Competition champion.
Shane enjoys civil war history and sports, including golf and tennis.
- Real Estate
- University of Richmond School of Law, J.D., Cum Laude, 2014
- Editor-in-Chief, Richmond Journal of Global Law & Business
- Pennsylvania State University, Bachelor of Science, Security and Risk Analysis, 2010
- MeyerGoergen PC, 2014-present, Partner 2020-present
- Federal Home Loan Mortgage Corporation, Information Technology Analyst, 2011
- Introduction to Historic Tax Credits, MG Law blog, 2015
- Ice Capades: Restitution Orders and the FCPA, 12 Rich. J. Global L. & Bus. 433, 2013
Boards and Activities
- Penn State Alumni Association, Central Virginia Chapter, Board Member