Ben is an associate attorney at MG Law, whose practice focuses on general civil litigation, including contract disputes, collections, and personal injury. He represents both businesses and individuals, and works with his clients to help them identify and protect their legal rights and resolve disputes. Understanding that no two cases are the same, Ben listens to his clients in order to understand both their legal and practical concerns, and counsel then on a course of action designed to achieve the most sensible solution. Ben relishes the opportunity to represent his clients at trial, but also recognizes that frequently the best results can be achieved outside of the court.
Ben enjoys cooking, reading, travelling and sports.
- Civil Litigation
- Collections and Receivables Management
- Commercial Litigation
- Family Law
- Personal Disputes
- Personal Injury
- University of Richmond School of Law, J.D., Cum Laude, 2014
- Editor-in-Chief, Richmond Journal of Law and Technology
- University of Virginia, Bachelor of Government, 2009
- MeyerGoergen PC, 2017 to present
- Schlee & Stillman, LLC, 2016-2017